- My first track is Phil Seamen (English Top drummer) here with his quintet-live at Jazz Club 45 sessions from 1956 with Major Holly on bass, Joe Harriott on Alto Sax, Dave Goldberg on guitar, John Weed on piano
- Tenor saxophonist Scott Hamilton, his new cd with Jan Lundgren on piano, Hans Backenroth on bass and drummer Kristian Leth;
- Tenorist Coleman Hawkins 1960 The Complete Essen Jazz Festival, and bonus tracks from the playboy Jazz Festival, Chicago 1959;
- Tenorist Zoot Sims with the Ronnie Scott/JimmyDeuchar Quintet—live at Ronnie Scott’s Club 1961;
- Drummer Art Blakey “Cadet” recording from 1957with Jackie McLean on alto sax, Bill Hardman on trumpet;
- ”Dutch” fusion band Tristan new cd: The Spice of Five, you hear 2 tracks ;
- Drummer Phil Seamen trio, track from his lp on verve: “Now…Live” with Tony Archer on bass and Tony Lee on piano recorded live at the Bull’s Head in London 1968;
- Tenorist Ronnie Scott live at Jazz Club 45 session in 1956 with Jimmy Deuchar on trumpet, Terry Shannon on piano, Lennie Bush on bass and drummer Allan Ganley;
- The Ben Webster special track 46/520 track from Music with Feeling-N.Y.City 1954;
- Blues from the Super Sonic Blues Machine with special guest Billy Gibbons.
- Starting with Tubby Hayes—The Palladium Jazz Date from 1961 with Cleo Laine, here’s a quartet version from Tubby with Terry Shannon on piano, Jeff Clyne on Bass and drummer Bill Eyden;
- Some French Jazz –The Medeljazz Quartet:Laurent Medel on guitar, Nicolas Fabre on keys, Francois Poitou on bass, drummer is Elizabeth Keledjian;
- One of my favourite English drummers Phil Seamen with a trio: Eddie Gomez on bass and Tony Lee on piano;
- English Conductor Vic Lewis with an All Star Band, in this track tenorist Danny Moss is featured;
- Composer/Arranger Ted Heath plays Fats Waller, on saxes Danny Moss, George Hunter, Roy Willox,
- Trumpets: Bobby Pratt, Stan Reynolds, Frank Horrox on piano, Ronnie Verell on drums;
- Tenorist Ben Webster track 45 from the 520 week special, play some from the lp Ben on EmArchy;
- Tenorist Archie Shepp cd: True Blue with John Hicks on piano, George Mraz on bass and drummer Billy Drummond;
- Tubby with his second track, now from the Boppin’ and Hoppin’’ recording from 1960 with drummer Tony Crombie;
- Alto saxophonist Henry “Buster” Smith track from the Legendary Buster Smith recording, recorded in 1959 with Buster Cooper on Baritone Sax and his brother Boston Smith on piano;
- The last track in this program is for one of the finest English Baritone sax players Ronnie Ross, track from the lp Double Event, on drums Andrew White and Bertt Courtley on Trumpet.
- Saxophonists: Tubby Hayes, Danny Moss, Tommy Whittle, Ronnie Scott, Ben Webster (44/520), Spike Robinson, Jan Menu.
- Pianist: Bill Le Sage, Derek Smith.
- N.J.A. new release: Ruud Bos—The Secret All Star Band.
- Singer: Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Saxes: Hans Dulfer, Big Jay McNeely, Leo Janssen, Harry Verbeke, Tubby Hayes, Ray Galato, Rinus Groeneveld, Ben Webster (43/520), and Scott Hamilton
- Pianists: Victor Feldman, and Cees Slinger.
- Drums: John Engels, Brian Melvin, and Martin van Duijnhoven.
- Saxophonists: Tubby Hayes, Ronnie Ross,Spike Robinson,Ben Webster (42/520), Tommy Whittle, Dick Morrissey, Eric Alexander.
- Pianists: Stan Tracey, David Kikoski, Cajan Witmer.
- Drums: Jack Parnell, Phil Seamen, Maarten Kruijswijk.
- Saxophones: Dexter Gordon, Piet Noordijk, Ben Webster(41/520),Eddie Chamblee, Arnett Cobb, Tubby Hayes, Ronnie Scott, Bjarne Nerem.
- Pianists: Rob van Dijk, Cajan Witmer.
- Trumpet: Jimmy Deuchar.
- Vibraphones: Frits Landesbergen.
- Saxophonists: Ben Webster(40/520),Toon van Vliet, Kees Noordijk, Piet Noordijk, Dexter Gordon, Eddie “Lockjaw” Davis, Harry Allen, Tubby Hayes, Erena Terakubo.
- Big Band: Woody Herman.
- Pianist: Bob James, Kenny Barron.
- Saxophonists: Simon Rigter, Hank Mobley, Stan Getz, Herbie Steward, Jimmy Giuffre, Gerry Mulligan, Dexter Gordon, Efraim Trujillo, Ben Webster (939/520).
- Drums: Brian Melvin (new cd) + Standards Zone with Jaco Pastorius, The Preacher Men!
- Pianists: Jack Wilson, Jon Davis, Kenny Barron, The Conrad Miller Trio (new cd).
- Saxofonisten: JackieMcLean, Ben Webster (32/520), Joe Houston, Coleman Hawkins, Don Byas, Scott Hamilton.
- Pianisten: John Lewis, Rob Agerbeek, Ross Tompkins, Sam Dockery, Duke Ellington.
- The Modern Jazz Quartet.
- Drummers: Art Blakey, Kenny Clarke, Sonny Greer, Jake Hanna, Osie Johnson, Alvin Queen.
Hope you like it.
onderschrift. More information
- Begin met de tune van gitarist Jan Akkerman.
- Saxofonisten Tubby Hayes, Bill Perkins, Ben Webster(31/520), Don Byas, Brew Moore, Dick Vennik, Joe Houston, Harry Allen, Scott Hamilton, Alvin”Red” Taylor.
- Pianisten Rob Agerbeek, Kenny Drew.
- Zangeres: Billie Holiday.
- Vibrafonist Mike Mainieri, Victor Feldman.
Hope you like it.
Simply testing if it works. More information