The latest show:
- Starting with tenor saxophonist King Curtis track from “Live at Filmore West” with Billy Preston, Cornell Dupree, Jerry Jermott, Bernard Purdie and Pancho Morales.
- One of the finest tenor saxophonist from the Netherlands is Rinus Groeneveld (Greenfield) with Nick van den Bos on keyboards, Erik Barkman on bass and drummer Roberto Haliffi.
- On vibes you hear two tracks from the cd “Live at the North Sea Jazz Festival” Vincent Houdijk plays the vibes & Mallekat, Floris van der Vlugt on saxes, Gersom Raams on guitar, Sven Happel on bass and drummer Haye Jellema.
- Tenor saxophonist Bobby Wellins and Gary Kavanagh on trumpet play the music of Clifford Brown with Roy Hilton on piano, Dave Whitford on bass and on drums the one and only Spike Wells.
- Alfredo Chacon plays the vibes on his cd “Caliente Coner” with a fantastic trumpet player mr Brian Lynch.
- The Jazz Couriers feat: Tubby Hayes and Ronnie Scott (Tubby plays also vibes and flute) Terry Shannon plays the piano, Kenny Napper on bass and drummer Phil Seamen
- Ben Webster special (48/520) track from “Live at the Jazzhus Montmartre” with Kenny Drew on piano, Niels Henning Orsted Pedersen on bass and drummer Alex Riel. 31-1-1965
- The Ronnie Scott Sextet recorded in 1957, Ronnie on tenor, Jimmy Deuchar on trumpet, Derek Humble on alto sax, Stan Tracey on piano, Kenny Napper on bass and on drums Phil Seamen.
- Drummer Tony Crombie at the Royal Festival Hall 1956 with Peter King and Ronnie Scott on tenor,Derek Humble on alto, Bennie Green on baritone sax, Jimmy Deuchar and Les Condon on trumpet, Stan Tracey on piano, Lennie Bush on bass.
- Tenorist James Moody track from the lp “Never Again” with Mickey Tucker: organ, Roland Wilson: Electric Bass, Eddie Gladden on drums. Recorded in 1972.
- The Big Band from composer/arranger Ted Heath with a feature for bassist Johnny Hawksworth and the drummers are Ronnie Verrell and Kenny Clare.